I went miniature golfing with my cousin for his birthday. At first I was kinda bummed out because I thought laser tag or something like that would be better. But it turned out to be awesome. It was all inside, and could glow in the dark. And we went up to level seven for the second time because we skipped hole 18. After that we did bumper boats with my Uncle and younger cousin (I guess the birthday boy missed out on a few things). That's not it. We went to dad's office to hog all the snacks (My uncle thought the security would get mad at us). Then we went to Sonic.
I don't have a picture for any of that, but I do have a picture of this!

Wow...you had quite a day for Carson's birthday! Sounds like a lot of fun! Glad security didn't catch you at the office! I love to read your posts. Love, Grandma
ReplyDelete