Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Carlsbad


We went to Carlsbad last Sunday-Tuesday.  Our hotel/resort was really cute and fun.  On Sunday we really just explored then on Monday we went on a Lego guy clue hunt then ate breakfast at the breakfast area.  Then we packed for the beach, rented a wagon and toys, then walked over.  We made  a sand castle and then Dad and I went body surfing.  I got a mouthful of salt water and almost got dehydrated.  Then we went ate lunch then drove around by the beach and saw the Carlsbad Temple.  For dinner we went to Rubies and I got a hamburger and strawberry shake, which we ate in the car.  Then on Tuesday we went to the pool then decorated cookies (Dad went golfing) then dad came home and we packed and swam in the pool again then left.  (Not to mention Burger Boss for dinner where I made a confession: Burger Boss is better than In-N-Out!!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a fun-filled time at Carlsbad! I am glad you got to have that vacation before school starts. It also sounds like you are becoming quite the "hamburger expert". Thanks for posting about all your adventures. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete