Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Restaurant Review

Restaurant Review
By Tanner Hoyal

Tokyo Wako is the place to go with your friends and family if you want to have a nice, and entertaining, sit-down meal. Located near the Ontario Mills mall in California, Tokyo Wako offers a nice Japanese atmosphere where the chefs cook the food in front of you. Pools filled with beautiful coy fish greet you as you walk up to the door, and after you walk inside. Sit down in front of a grill, and soon you’ll be slurping down the best miso soup. It may not look like much, but Tokyo Wako’s miso soup is probably the best soup I’ve ever tasted. Once the chef starts the grill, you’ll soon start devouring a variety of foods, from steak to rice. The food just keeps coming! I ordered the Emperor steak, and it was perfectly chewy and juicy. Yum! Occasionally there will be a brilliant explosion of fire somewhere in the restaurant as the chefs’ show off their cooking skills. When our chef makes fire, you can feel the warmth. It’s pretty cool. To cook the onions, the chef stacks the onions on top of each other to create a volcano. Then, a fire leaps into the air and quickly cooks the onions to perfection. I can’t eat soy, and a lot of their food uses soy sauce. However, when we told them that I had an allergy to soy, they cooked my food separately without many questions or confusion. After my meal, I was stuffed. After we paid the bill and finished our conversation with other friendly customers, we left satisfied.





No comments:

Post a Comment